Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT DO I GAIN BY HIRING A COACH?
The simplest thing that you gain by hiring an accountability partner in the United States auto repair industry is FOCUS. As an auto repair shop consultant, Chris brings his decades of experience in the United States auto repair industry to make unique goals that work for YOU, not someone else. Your business is as unique as your thumbprint. An auto repair coach should work for you–not the other way around!
WILL HIRING A COACH HELP ME SUCCEED?
YES! If you are truly committed to having a successful and flourishing auto repair shop in the United States, then hiring an auto repair shop coach is absolute de rigueur. It’s necessary to your success that you have an auto repair shop accountability partner who can meet you where you are today and work to craft the best goals for your auto repair shop, which is as unique as you are.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN AUTO REPAIR SHOP COACH AND AN AUTO REPAIR SHOP CONSULTANT?
The biggest difference is mentorship versus results. Coaches mentor. Consultants deliver results. As a seasoned auto repair shop coach and accountability partner, Chris Cotton does both. Don’t settle for less.
OK, YOU’VE GOT ME CONVINCED. WHAT’LL IT COST ME?
Our programs are designed in 4 levels that meet 90% of our clients’ needs. The investment amount will vary for each level. For most clients, while results begin to manifest in about 90 days, it takes about 12 months to see significant bottom-line improvements. The other 10% of clients provide opportunities for us to provide custom solutions to their needs.
BUT WAIT, YOU’RE IN TEXAS, AND I’M IN GEORGIA. HOW WILL WE MEET?
Easy! We’ll meet online, by phone, or a Zoom call, once every week. Chris will give you weekly assignments that will take between 2-3 hours, and are designed to get you working ON your business, not in it! Don’t worry. We will help you find the time to do these assignments!
HOW LONG DO I NEED TO WORK WITH YOU TO ACHIEVE RESULTS?
Simply put, there is no hard and fast rule, but most clients begin seeing tangible, bottom-line type results by the 12-month mark. Some clients have been with Chris for 5 years or longer. Other clients have only been with him for a couple of months. It all depends on you, and what you hope to accomplish. What you put in is what you get OUT!
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO GET OUT OF OUR TIME TOGETHER?
The biggest reward you get from working with Chris Cotton as an auto repair shop accountability partner has focused attention on what will make your auto repair shop business the most successful it can be. The auto repair shop industry is filled with unique individuals, and their shops reflect this truth. That is why it is so important for Chris to work with you and get to know your personal goals for your auto repair shop.
THIS ALL SEEMS AWESOME, BUT WHAT’S THE CATCH? DON’T AUTO REPAIR SHOP COACHES IN THE UNITED STATES DEMAND A HUGE CONTRACT?
NOPE! Not with Chris as your auto repair shop accountability partner. You are free to go at any time. He loves working with auto repair shop industry professionals in the United States who really benefit from what he has to offer as an auto repair shop coach. If what he is saying doesn’t resonate with you, that is totally fine! No hard feelings. Chris is not for everyone and he totally embraces that fact. If his style isn’t for you, simply tell him to go kick rocks, and we’ll both move on.
I CAN BARELY MAKE RENT AND FEED MY FAMILY. HOW CAN I AFFORD TO PAY FOR AN AUTO REPAIR SHOP COACH?
Here’s the thing. If you are an auto repair shop industry professional in the United States and you are committed to Save Your Shop…you can’t afford NOT to have an auto repair shop consultant. You need someone to help you stay focused on the right things. You need someone who is going to help you work ON your business…not IN it.
Chris can help you come up with a fee schedule that works for you. He offers tailored programs that will fit your unique needs as an auto repair shop business owner. He also has a sliding scale pricing guide based on your revenue. This pricing guide helps small businesses get the help they need–when they need it. As your business grows and you are able to pay more, it benefits everyone.
Being an auto repair shop industry professional is hard. But, you are not alone. We can do this–we can Save Our Shop! Just fill out the Business Health Check information and send that to Chris at AutoFix. Then we can have a talk about how he can help you, and discuss the pricing structure that will work the best for you.